¿What Cookies are?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit at a later date when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. It also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information.
En cumplimiento de la Directiva 2009/136/CE, desarrollada en nuestro ordenamiento por el apartado segundo del artículo 22 de la LSSI, siguiendo las directrices de la AEPD, procedemos a informarle detalladamente del uso que se realiza en nuestra web. A continuación, se realiza una clasificación de las cookies en función de una serie de categorías. No obstante es necesario tener en cuenta que una misma cookie puede estar incluida en más de una categoría.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- First-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it.
- Personalisation cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- Advertising Cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third party cookies, you can configure your browser to this end.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for their use, being able to exercise your rights and revoke your consent at any time, through a request to Cítricos Cox S.A.T.
Below you will find detailed information on all the cookies that may be installed on our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and your acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks whether the user wishes to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail which cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject cookies from third parties.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.